The tallest tripod in the range. Capable of providing a stable platform for cameras up to 20kg at a maximum height of 2.67m! (On the other hand this giant is also capable of a minimum height of 44cm!). The geared centre column is self–locking. The legs are braced using telescopic struts for maximum rigidity and the ability to have individually adjustable and lockable angles. Rubber feet with retractable spiked feet and level are standard equipment. Ideal for all large format cameras. Diameter legs in mm: 40,35,30. Same as 161MK2 but black.
- High load capacity
- World-wide spares and service back-up
- Very sturdy and stable
- Broad working height range from very low to very high
- Very tall at maximum working height
- Heavy duty studio work
- SLR cameras with very long or heavy fixed length or zoom lenses
- SLR cameras with mid-long focal length lenses and zooms
- Medium format cameras
- Large format cameras
To help find the correct tripod or head for your camera gear, please click here.