The Manfrotto 324RC2 Joystick Head has been created for photographers who are improving their skills and offers a fast, convenient and intuitive method of camera positioning. It features a handle based lock release lever which is squeezed to free the ball head and position the camera, and released again to securely lock it in position. This function makes it quick and simple to get your camera in the correct position for shooting – certainly much faster than fiddling about with separate locking knobs on a standard ball head! Made of sophisticated, high performance materials, the Manfrotto 324RC2 Joystick Head offers stability but is still very light, compact and easy to carry.
324RC2 Joystick Head man features
- Single locking lever makes control of all movements faster.
- A friction control permits fine framing adjustment and improved camera safety.
- Innovative stainless steel ball made using a “deep drawing” process which produces a strong, thin-walled, hollow sphere, reducing weight and increasing locking power.
- Ergonomic design guarantees comfort and precision.
- Made of Adapto, an ultra-durable and lightweight technopolymer, optimized for compactness and transportability with a high load capacity and reduced weight.