The Nikon 24mm f1.4 G AF-S ED Lens is an ultra-fast aperture wide-angle lens featuring a ground-breaking optical design. Created for professional reportage and landscape photography, the 24mm f1.4 G lens is a perfect match for Nikon’s range of class leading FX-format Pro DSLR cameras. The shallow depth of field and bright viewfinder image offered by this fast aperture prime lens will appeal to many photographers, particularly in the photojournalism and documentary communities. The unique optical design of Nikon’s AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED lens combines Nikon’s exclusive anti-reflection Nano Crystal coat, ED glass and aspherical lens elements to deliver brilliant, high contrast image quality with minimised distortion – everything you want from a professional quality wide-angle prime lens
- Professional ultra-fast aperture wide-angle lens
- 24 mm focal length (DX equivalent 36 mm).
- Bright viewfinder image
- 9-blade rounded aperture produces soft and pleasing blur characteristics.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Durable magnesium body with rubber mount seal.