The Nikon 35 mm f1.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Lens offers a maximum f1.8 aperture and is compatible with both FX- and DX-format digital SLR cameras. The lens uses a fast Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for quiet and precise autofocus operation, while its wide f1.8 aperture ensures outstanding low-light performance and a bright viewfinder experience.
Great for handheld street photography, travel, portraiture, and landscape, the Nikon 35mm f1.8 produces beautifully sharp images with a soft, naturally blurred background.
Nikon 35mm f1.8 G: Key Features
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth AF operation
- High-performance optical system with aspherical lens delivers superior reproduction capability
- Compact, well-balanced design when attached to small SLRs
- 2 focus modes available – M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Metal mount
- Natural blur effect thanks to 7-blade rounded diaphragm