The Olympus 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II M.ZUIKO ED Micro Four Thirds Lens Black is a telephoto lens designed to bring you closer to the action. Extremely compact and lightweight it offers an equivalent range of 150-600mm on a 35mm film camera. It comes with a unique screw drive mechanism, which is especially quiet for shooting films and has a very fast auto-focus function (MSC) for taking rapid-fire still shots. This lens features Nikon’s ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass which is designed to minimise colour aberration and to ensure superior sharpness and colour correction. This portable 4x telephoto lens is ideal for portraiture, sports and wildlife photography.
- Super telephoto zoom lens in a compact suit
- High power 4x zoom lens for getting up extra close
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for reduced reflection