FL-700WR: High-intensity, weather-resistant performance with a maximum guide number of 42
This compact, lightweight flash features a maximum guide number of 42 (ISO 100/m). The dust-, splash-, and freezeproof construction offers reliability when shooting in a variety of environments, including rain (when paired with the Olympus OM-D E-M1X or other dust- and splashproof body and lens combinations). Users may enjoy full flash power after charging for approx. 1.5 seconds for quick, comfortable and easy use. As a result of the short charging time, sequential flash photography at 10 fps is possible.
- Compact and lightweight, yet powerful flashlight and GB 42 (ISO 100/m) for professional
- Dust-splash and freezeproof (-10°C)design
- Featuring wireless radio wave communication up to a distance of 30m
- Supports multiple flash modes as well as High Res Shot Focus Bracketing and Focus Stacking
- Dimensions: W 70.4 x H 106.3 D 100.2 mm
- Weight: Approx 303g
The flash is capable of wireless radio wave communication, which allows for operation even in bright locations and with obstructions in the area. It can communicate up to a distance of 30 m, making accurate communication possible, even when the flash is set behind the subject.
The FL-700WR can be used as a commander or a flash with built-in receiver. When used as a commander, it has the ability to connect to three groups and an unlimited number of flash units. Users can select which group to fire, and configure the flash intensity compensation. It can also be used in the conventional RC mode (optical communication) as a slave flash.
Versatile shooting modes & enhanced basic features
Multi Flash mode makes it possible to express subject motion by firing multiple times during long exposures or bulb shooting. The intensity, interval (frequency), and number of shots can be configured for the perfect settings to match the subject.
Features such as High Res Shot, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing, included on models such as the OM-D E-M1X and OM-D E-M1 Mark II can be used with this flash.
Further enhanced basic features include the following:
- Super FP flash: Enables high-speed synchronization exceeding the camera’s maximum sync speed.
- First-curtain/second-curtain Sync: Fires when the shutter curtain opens or closes.
- TTL mode: The flash fires (pre-flash) to measure the required intensity and the output is automatically adjusted to the optimal level.
- Equipped with an LED light for movies: 77° angle of illumination, and 100 lux brightness emittance from 1 meter away.
- Bounce: The bounce angle can be adjusted within 180° horizontally and 90° vertically.
- Equipped with a catchlight panel and wide panel: The firing angle covers the focal length of 7mm (35mm equivalent: 14mm ) when using the wide panel.
- Equipped with auto zoom: The firing angle is supported on lenses with a focal length of 12-75mm (35mm equivalent: 24-150mm).
- Charging completion indication: The FL-700WR flash emits an electronic sound when charging is complete.