Featuring wide field optics for easier location and tracking, ED glass objectives for brighter, sharper images and a micro hinge body for even better grip, the Opticron Natura BGA ED delivers benchmark quality, optical performance and ergonomics for its price point.
Key Features: Opticron Natura BGA 10×42 Binoculars:
Aimed squarely at the enthusiast looking for a lightweight robust and reliable ED field glass, Opticron Natura BGA ED delivers high resolution images with almost no visible Chromatic Aberration. The compact optical system means the 8×42 and 10×42 stand just over 14cm tall and deliver superb balance and control in the hand.
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
- Textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, fully multi-coated optical system with ‘PC’ phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
- Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
- Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs dioptre adjuster
- 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
- Close focus to 2.2m (8×32), 2.5m (8/10×42)
- Tripod adapter socket
- 30 year guarantee
Opticron Natura BGA ED binoculars are supplied in a soft case with rainguard, neoprene strap and rubber objective lens covers