Pre-order Now and get a FREE 25MM LensOffer Ends on 3rd April 2018
Ideal for enthusiasts moving up from an entry level system, Panasonic’s GX9 compact system camera is packed full of useful features to aid users in taking their photography to another level. When working in tandem with the whole range of Micro Four Thirds lenses, the GX9’s 20.3MP sensor can produce pristine images and super sharp 4K video up to 100Mbps. Comes with the Panasonic 12-60mm lens.
Key Features: Panasonic GX9 Digital Camera
- Ideal for photo enthusiasts: The GX9 is a natural next step for photographers moving on from entry-level cameras. Featuring a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor, a large 3.0” 1240K articulating touch screen, the GX9 offers beautiful image quality and live monitoring on a pristine rear screen
- Shake-free shooting: 5-axis dual in-body image stabilisation allows users to shoot handheld at slower framerates and higher ISOs without capturing unwanted blur. This both improved optical performance and improves low light performance
- 4K video capable: Record high resolution UHD (3840 x 2160p) video at either 30p or 25p (50Hz area) or 24p in MP4. The Panasonic GX9 also utilises 4K PHOTO technology, allowing the camera to combine images by choosing the brighter pixels to produce dramatic 8MP images
- Impressive connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy – BLE), WiFi, and compatibility with the Panasonic Image App for iOS and Android. Connect to your devices on the go, allowing users to send photos to a smartphone or tablet for easy editing and sharing
Panasonic 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT POWER O.I.S. Lens: Key Features
The new LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 12-60mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (35 mm camera equivalent: 24-120 mm; 5x zoom range), a new standard length zoom digital interchangeable lens, is the first lens to be introduced from Panasonic’s LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 series. It fully covers a variety of daily shooting situations, from dynamic landscapes to portraits even in low-lit situations or providing a beautiful defocus effect by taking advantage of the F2.8-4.0 high-speed performance.
In addition to the wide aperture, the POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) effectively compensates for blurring, making it easy to shoot – even in dim lighting. The lens works with the Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) , 5-axis Dual I.S. , and 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 system when mounted on an applicable Panasonic LUMIX G camera.
Notably, the new lens excels in video recording performance. In addition to the silent operation achieved by the inner focus drive system, the micro-step drive system in the aperture control section helps the camera to smoothly catch up to brightness changes when zooming or panning. The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimise image shifts during zooming.
The new lens boasts a rugged, dust and splash-proof design and is even freeze-proof down to -10?, to withstand professional use under harsh conditions. Yet, the lens is very compact, allowing easy carrying for photographers and videographers.
- Image sensor: 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor (17.3 x 13.0mm)
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Image stabilisation:Image sensor shift (5-axis / 4-stop), Dual I.S. compatible
- Image quality: RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Colour space: sRGB, AdobeRGB
- 4K 30p: 100Mbps
- 4K 24p: 100Mbps
- Full HD 60p: 28Mbps
- Full HD 30p: 20Mbps
- Focus type: 49-area contrast AF system