The Sony FE 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 G OSS telephoto zoom lens adds to the already impressive full-frame line-up of Sony E-mount lenses. The lens represents the first Sony alpha E-mount lens to reach a 300mm focal length, featuring high resolution and excellent overall optical performance throughout the entirety of its range. The telephoto zoom also features a minimum focusing distance of less than 3 feet (0.9m) and a maximum magnification of 0.31x, making it an ideal choice for tele-macro photography.
- First E-mount zoom to reach 300mm – 105-450mm equivalent on APS-C cameras
- High resolution throughout the entire zoom range -4 aspherical elements and 2 ED glass elements suppress aberration and distortion. Nano AR Coating reduces ghost and flare
- Class-leading close-up capability for tele-macro – Minimum focusing distance of 0.9mm – Maximum magnification of 0.31x
- Optical SteadyShot for clear images
- Linear actuator achieves fast, smooth, quiet autofocus
- Circular 9-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Compatibility: E-mount Full Frame cameras / E-mount APS-C cameras