Tamron have announced the arrival of a new 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD ultra-telephoto zoom lens for APS-C sensor DSLR cameras. This variant of the world’s first 22.2x all-in-one zoom lens is for use with Nikon camera mounts.
Photographers can now enjoy wide-angle to ultra-telephoto photography using one lens, which is ideal for travel photography and eliminates the need to carry extra lenses.
Key Features and specifications: Tamron 18-400mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens – Nikon Fit
- Focal Length: 18-400 mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/3.5-6.3
- Angle of View (diagonal): 75°33′ – 4° (for APS-C format)
- Optical Construction: 16 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.45 m
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2.9
- Filter Size: 72 mm
- Aperture Blades: 7 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Standard Accessories: Flower-shaped lens hood, Lens caps
- Dimensions (D x L): 79 mm × 121 mm
- Weight: 705 g