- Great shooting creativity: The key feature of the new 190X is the Ground Level Adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting instead of the central column and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra-low positions.
- Limitless creativity through better integration with accessories: following the lead of our professional equipment lines, the new 190X also includes an Easy Link attachment in the top casting, allowing the tripod to expand shooting possibilities by holding a LED light, reflector or other accessory, turning the 190X into a mobile studio.
- Smooth Operations: the 4 leg angle selectors are intuitive and ergonomic, cutting set-up time even further while also making the new 190X safer to use by letting the user choose the leg angle position easily and effortlessly.
- Ideal for quick action and fast position selection: this version of 190X comes with the 496RC2 ball head.
- Solid and fast to set up: Less time setting up the tripod means more time shooting, and the 190X is quick and easy to deploy and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock leg lever design. The QPL is strong and ultra-fast: all the locks on each leg can be released with one hand in a single movement.
The new 190X Aluminum 3 section tripod is also available in kit with the 496RC2 ball head with quick release camera plate.
The key feature of the 190X is the ground level adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra-low positions.
The legs of the 190X tripod are fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable and stronger single-handed grip of the leg locks. From a folded position, the sections of each leg of the tripod can be released in a single movement. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive, ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the pre-set angles, allowing even greater positioning freedom.
The top casting of the 190X has an Easy Link connector to support a photo or video accessory (such as a LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, turning the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
The 496RC2 ball head is sturdy enough to carry a 35mm camera and an SLR camera with medium size lenses. It has a load capacity of 6 kg and it comes with quick release.
The 190X and the 496RC2 Ball Head are made in Italy by Manfrotto.