The Canon BG-E8 is the battery/vertical control grip for the Canon EOS 550D, 600D, 650D and 700D digital SLR cameras. It allows two BP-E8 batteries to be used simultaneously to allow for longer shooting times. The Canon BG-E8 also provides a more comfortable grip when using the EOS 550D and 600D in the vertical/portrait orientation as key controls such as the shutter release button are duplicated on the grip to provide easier use when the camera is rotated through 90 degrees. The grip will also accept up to six AA batteries via the included battery holder. Batteries not included.
The Key Features
- A great way to extend battery life
- Increased shooting time
- Durable and solid build
- Brings the shutter controls at your fingertips when shooting in portrait orientation
- Ideal for movie makers
- Accepts up to six AA batteries
- Holds up to two LP-E8 batteries simultaneously
- Compatible with Canon EOS 550D, 600D, 650D and 700D DSLR bodies
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.