The Fuji 50-140mm f2.8 lens is a high performance, weather-resistant telephoto zoom designed for use with Fuji’s X series of compact system cameras. The lens features a versatile focal length and a constant f/2.8 aperture making it suitable for a wide range of photographic applications, including sport, travel, wildlife and night time photography. The lens is also equipped with the world’s first Triple Linear Motor, which uses an inner focusing system to maximise portability and ensure AF operation is quick, smooth and quiet. As with other Fuji XF lenses, the 50-140mm offers an all-metal barrel construction and an aperture control ring.
- High-performance telephoto zoom lens
- Perfect for capturing subjects at a distance
- Ideal for night photography
- Portable and great for travel photography
- F2.8 constant aperture
- Weather-resistant construction
- Durable, metal build quality
- 1m minimum focusing distance
- Powerful Image Stabilisation
- High-speed, quiet autofocus
- 23 elements 16 groups
- 72mm filter thread
- Fuji X lens mount
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.