The Fuji Instax 300 is an instant film camera that produces prints on the spot. Just by pressing the shutter, the instax wide film (86x108mm) pops out and the picture gradually appears. It’s perfect for capturing your precious moments in life and keeping them as prints. The camera comes equipped with exposure compensation (lighten-darken control), an automatic flash mode for low-light shooting, a tripod socket, focal zoom dial, rear mounted LCD display, flash/brightness control buttons and a minimum focusing distance of 40cm for taking close-ups.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "instax WIDE"
- Film size: 86 x 108mm
- Picture size: 62 x 99mm
- Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 95 mm, 1:14
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37 x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 2-range switching (0.9m - 3m / 3m - 8) Normal Mode (0.9m - 3m) Landscape Mode (3m - 8)
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec - 1/200 sec.
- Exposure control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 10.5 - LV 15 Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control) : ± 2/3EV
- Film feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 6 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator (LED lights in red), Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.9m - 3m
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD): Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Lighten-Darken control, Fill-in Flash Mode
- Power Supply: Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), Capacity : 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)
- Others: With film pack confirmation window, close up lens, and tripod socket included
- Dimensions & Weight: 167.8mm x 94.7mm x 120.9mm (not including protrusions) / 612g (without battery, strap, film pack, and close up lens)