The compact, weather-resistant Fuji 23mm f2 R WR XF Lens offers a 35mm equivalent focal length, making it ideal for travel, street, and portrait photographers. Its fast f/2 aperture makes it a great choice for low-light conditions, and, with its 9 diaphragm blades, delivers a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with a shallow depth of field.
Key Features: Fuji 23mm f2 R WR XF Lens – Silver
- Compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design capable of operating at temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- 10 elements in 6 groups with 2 aspherical elements
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) ensures high performance by reducing both flare and ghosting
- Internal focusing system
- Physical aperture ring
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Aperture range of f/2 to f/16
- Minimum working distance of less than 0.22m
- Fast and silent autofocus of 0.05 seconds
- Compatible with the vented metal hood “LH-XF35-2” (also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR)
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.