The Fujifilm EF-X500 is a stylish, compact flashgun compatible with Fuji's high-performance X-Series of mirrorless cameras. With the EF-X500 users can expand their photography with high-speed synchronisation and multiple flash TTL auto functions.
Fujifilm EF-X500 Flashgun:
Low-profile, premium design
Engineered with a low centre of gravity to maintain perfect harmony when mounted on the X Series cameras.
High-speed synchronisation (FP)
Focus on shooting and not on the concerns of shutter speed with High-speed Synchronisation (FP); that supports the 1/8000 sec. shutter found in the FUJIFILM X-Pro2
Multiple flash-unit TTL
Unleash your creativity and take control any lighting condition with a single or multi-flash set-up. Control up to 3 groups, each with individual light settings to fine-tune the space of light; all from your camera.
Weather and dust resistant
The first FUJIFILM flash that is dust and weather-resistant making it the perfect companion for the FUJIFILM X-T1 and X-Pro2
- Compatible Cameras: FUJIFILM X-T1, X-T2, X-Pro2
- Guide Number: 50 (ISO100m)
- Flash Coverage: 24mm – 105mm, Auto-zoom function. (approx.. 20mm when using the Wide Panel)
- Colour Temperature: Approx. 5600K (at full power)
- Exposure Control System: TTL, Manual, Multi-Flash (Manual)
- TTL Compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV at 1/3-step increments
- Manual Flash Power: 1/1 – 1/512 at 1/3-step increments
- Firing Interval (at full power and charge): Approx. 2.5 seconds
- Number of flashes (at full power and charge): Approx. 170
- Power Source: Four AA Batteries, optional Battery Pack EF-BP1
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.