The Fujifilm XF56mm f1.2R Lens is a fast f/1.2 prime lens with a focal length of 85mm (35mm equivalent) that is ideal for portraiture.
The new optical design features 11 elements in 8 groups. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations. A further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open.
- Bright, fast f1.2 aperture (f1.2-16)
- 56mm (85mm 35mm equivalent)
- Delivers beautiful background bokeh
- Perfect for portraiture and low light photography
- High-speed AF and inner focusing
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.7-3m
- Durable, metal build quality
- 11 elements in 8 groups, 2 ED elements, 1 double-sided aspherical element
- Fuji X mount for Fuji's X range of CSCs