Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack
The Lowepro Flipside 400 AW is a large-capacity backpack with enough space to hold a pro DSLR with lens attached (up to 300mm f/2.8), an additional camera body, 4-6 extra lenses, a flashgun and accessories. The bag features a back-entry compartment that gives you easy access to your photographic equipment when setting up a shoot, but also gives you extra security when on the move. Unwanted hands cannot reach into the bag without your knowledge. The Lowepro Flipside 400 AW comes complete with a padded waist strap, which when secured makes carrying the bag more comfortable as well as enabling you to reach your gear quickly by swivelling the entire bag to your front. This enables you to work hands-free and provides a stable platform while changing batteries, memory cards or setting up for your next shot. Keeping your gear fully protected from the elements, including rain, sand and dust, the Flipside 400 AW is equipped with Lowepro's patented, built-in All Weather Cover.
The Key Features
- Designed to fit: Pro DSLR with lens attached (up to 300mm f/2.8), an extra camera body, 4-6 extra lenses, flash, accessories
- Contoured shoulder straps and padded waistbelt help evenly distribute weight and provide extra comfort
- Body-side access for added security and quick access to gear while wearing
- Adjustable and padded camera compartment for easy customization of gear
- Front storage panel for extra accessories and small personal items
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover protects gear from the elements
- Hideaway Tripod Mount secures a tripod to the pack
- Silent zipper pulls provide quiet access around film crews or wildlife
- SlipLock attachment loops expand carrying capacity
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.