Lowepro Scout SH 120 Shoulder Bag
The Lowepro Scout SH 120 is a purpose-built shoulder bag for storing and protecting a compact system camera with lens attached (such as a Fuji X-E2 with 35mm), an additional lens (such as an 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6), smartphone and small accessories. Compact, stylish and constructed from durable fabric, this case delivers just the right amount of organisation: an adjustable divider system and interior and exterior pockets - including a space under the flap with dedicated sections for spare memory, battery and charger.
- Mirrorless camera
- Lens attached (such as Fujifilm X-E2 with 35mm)
- Extra lens (such as 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6)
- Small accessories
- Purpose built for mirrorless camera kits
- Protect gear with thickly padded interior and scratch-free, custom-embossed lining
- Customise camera kit with adjustable divider system
- Durable exterior fabric offers a smooth hand feel and provides protection from bumps, abrasion and moisture. Crafted of cotton-like Vintage Cotna 600D polyester.
- The scaled-down profile makes Scout and ideal, everyday carry
- Distinctive fittings (metal and plastic hardware) provide a refined look and easy operation
- Carry by soft grab handle or detachable shoulder strap (includes extra pad for additional comfort)
- Stash small essentials in the front flap pocket (includes a built-in key fob)
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.