Lowepro Scout SH 140 Shoulder Bag
The Lowepro Scout SH 140 is a purpose-built shoulder bag for storing and protecting a compact system camera with lens attached (such as a Fuji X-E2 with 35mm), two additional lenses (such as the 10-24mm and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6), smartphone and a small tablet (such as an iPad mini). Compact, stylish and constructed from durable fabric, this case delivers just the right amount of organisation: an adjustable divider system and interior and exterior pockets - including a space under the flap with dedicated sections for spare memory, battery and charger.
- Mirrorless camera
- Lens attached (such as Fujifilm X-E2 with 35mm)
- 2 extra lens (such as 10-24mm f/4 and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6)
- Mini tablets (such as iPad mini)
- Purpose built for mirrorless camera kits
- Protect gear with thickly padded interior and scratch-free, custom-embossed lining
- Customise camera kit with adjustable divider system
- Durable exterior fabric offers a smooth hand feel and provides protection from bumps, abrasion and moisture. Crafted of cotton-like Vintage Cotna 600D polyester.
- The scaled-down profile makes Scout and ideal, everyday carry
- Distinctive fittings (metal and plastic hardware) provide a refined look and easy operation
- Carry by soft grab handle or detachable shoulder strap (includes extra pad for additional comfort)
- Stash small essentials in the front flap pocket (includes a built-in key fob)