The Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED Macro Lens provides an exceptional range of applications and high-quality performance. It is compact and versatile, this lens is perfect for close-up, copy and general photography. Its Close-Range Correction (CRC) system guarantees high resolution from infinity to close-ups down to 7.3", with a 1:1 reproduction ratio. The 60mm Micro lens features ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements that provide superior optical performance. The SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and IF (Internal Focusing) features ensure fast and quiet focusing action, and the nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds.
- Popular 60mm fixed-focal length lens with Macro focus capability.
- Closest-focusing distance: 0.185m (AF range to 0.219m).
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghosting and flare.
- Super ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and contrast while minimising spherical aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for whisper quiet and fast autofocus.
- Non-rotating front element for Speedlight attachment.
- Soft lens case included.
Here at Campkins, it is our pledge to offer our customers great value and service. We might be small but that doesn't mean we cant always compete on price. If you find a cheaper product from one of our competitors, we will try to match or better our price if it means to retain your custom. Contact us for more information.