The Nikon DX 18-300 f/3.5-5.6 ED VR Lens is a high powered zoom lens with wide-angle to super-telephoto reach. This versatile lens offers an ultra-high 16.7x zoom ratio with a wide 18-300mm focal length and features Nikon’s second-generation Vibration Reduction system delivering sharp results even when shooting handheld at the super-telephoto end of the range, and enables a steady image in the camera’s viewfinder.
- DX format 16.7x zoom lens with versatile 18-300mm focal length (FX/35mm equivalent: 27 to 450mm)
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower.
- Maximum aperture of f/5.6 at the telephoto end of the range.
- Zoom-lock switch keeps the lens secure when not in use.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly.
- Three ED glass and three aspherical lens elements ensure high resolution and superior contrast.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, whisper-quiet autofocus.
- Compact and lightweight design for a lens with this range.