The Tamron 16-300mm f3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro lens for Canon is the ideal "one lens solution" for travel and is the first lens for an APC-S sensor (equivalent 35mm focal range approx. 25-465mm) with a versatile 18.8x zoom. The near-silent PZD (Piezo Drive) focusing and VC (Vibration Compensation) system provides accurate focusing and reduces unwanted camera shake to ensure your photos are kept sharp, even in low light environments. This cutting edge design also incorporates Tamron's moisture-resistant construction for greater protection outdoors and features an impressive macro capability giving scope for "up close" creativity with even the smallest subjects. This compact lens is a great all-rounder for capturing sport, wildlife, portraits, travel, landscapes, macro and more.
- The first 18.8x zoom for an APS chip DSLR
- Extremely versatile - covers close-up, wideangle and telephoto
- For use with cropped APS-C DSLRs
- Near silent PZD (Piezo Drive) with full time manual focus for fine adjustments in AF mode
- Weather resistant construction
- Macro capability with a ratio of 1:2.9 and 39cm close focus (at 300mm)
- New style rubber grips and tungsten-silver branding ring
- Max aperture: f/3.5-6.3, Min aperture f/22-40
- Max. magnification ratio 1:2.9 (at f=300mm: MFD 0.39m)
- Angle of View: 82°12' - 5°20'
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Filter Size: 67mm