The Camera repair shop near you.
Camera and Lens Repair
Is your camera no longer working?
We are the camera and lens repair service near you operating since 1952. If you find that your camera or lens has a fault or damage that needs repair – do not worry. Our simple camera repair process can help provide you with a quote for repair for only £10.
We can repair any camera brand from Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Fujifilm and even Lecia – film or digital. You can contact us directly using the live chat feature or email, call us or pop in should you require any more repair information.
How much does the repair cost
No matter what the fault is (providing you haven’t dropped it in the sea), we can provide you a quote for the repair for only £10. Bring your camera to us and we will have it repaired and returned ready for collection. Finally, this is deducted from the final bill should you wish to proceed with the repair.
Should I repair?
How long will the repair take?
Ready to bring your camera or lens in?
How does it work?
Below we have put together the typical process of how the repair process works. Of course, we are always on hand to answer any queries you may have.
- Bring your camera or lens to us at 12A Kings Parade Cambridge CB2 8PP.
- You will be asked to fill out a form with a sales assistant and a charge of £10 will be taken for the repair quote.
- You will be given a pink slip which will provide details of the repair and your individual repair code. Please make sure to keep this as this is proof of your 1-year guarantee should any of the repair fail in this time.
- Your camera or lens will be sent to the technician who will access the damage/problem and inform us the quote off repair.
- We will call you to let you know the cost. Should you wish to proceed. The £10 paid will be deducted from your final bill.
- If you choose not to proceed the camera will be returned back to us ready for collection.
- We will call you to let you know the camera or lens is ready for collection.
- You will pay for the repair on collecting. When collecting bring with you your pink slip as this will help identify your camera or lens.
What are you waiting for?
We are opened 7 days a week so why not come in and let’s get your camera or lens back into working condition. In a few weeks time, you will be happily back taking photos or shooting video.
Camera repair, Lens repair
Quote for estimation of Repair
1 YEAR GUARANTEE ON REPAIR/PARTS
After the repair is complete you will have a 1-year guarantee on that repair/parts.
Our technicians are trusted professionals and delivery exceptional repairs for the cost.
We make the process simple so you don’t have to worry. We will contact you when there is an update.
We can recycle if you can't
We advised not to bin your camera or lens and if you cannot recycle we can do it on your behalf.
12A Kings Parade, Cambridge, CB2 1SJ
For live chat message us using the messenger icon in the corner of your screen.
Do You Have Any Questions?
Read Our Camera and lens Repair FAQ's
No camera repair is the same which is why we only charge £10 in the first instance. The repair costs are determined by the make, model of the camera or lens and the issue that needs to be repaired. this also reflects on the availablilty of spare components and the complexity of the repair. The option of the quote lets you make an informed decision before proceeding.
It costs £10 for a quote to repair. This covers the cost to have your camera or lens posted to our trusted technicians and finally returned back to you. The £10 paid is deducted from the final repair cost should you proceed with the repair. Similarly should you also wish to upgrade or purchase a like for like replacement this can also be deducted from the final price.
A repair can typically take up to 2-4 weeks. This can be dependant on parts and complexity of the repair. Bare this in mind should you require the camera or lens for work or holiday purposes.
Insurance quotations are available upon request for repair. There is a charge for this service which is deducted from the total repair cost if the quote is agreed upon or can be deducted for like for like model purchase/upgrade.