The Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM Lens is the first wide-angle to zoom lens to achieve a maximum aperture of f1.8 throughout the entire zoom range. The Sigma 18-35mm is a standard zoom lens that offers a focal range equivalent to 27-52.5mm in the 35m format. The 9 blades rounded diaphragm creates an attractive round bokeh at large-aperture settings, while the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures a silent, high-speed AF. This lens incorporates a wide glass moulded aspherical lens with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass to compensate for aberrations and curvature at the widest angle. Its new Global Vision design works with its compatibility with the Sigma USB dock for further customisation. Sigma’s DC lenses are designed for cropped sensors and the image circle on this lens is designed to match the smaller size of the image sensor on small-frame sensor cameras (DX-format on Nikon and EF-S on Canon). The lens is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snapshots, casual, and close-ups.
Features of the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 DC HSM Lens :
- Part of Sigma’s Art line of lenses
- The convenience of a zoom lens with a fast aperture of a fixed focal length
- Perfect for landscapes, portraits, still life and close-up photography
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for easier handling
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
What’s in the box?
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
- Sigma LCF-72 III 72mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Canon EF Mount Lenses
- Sigma Lens Hood for 18-35mm f/1.8 Art DC HSM Lens
- Lens Case
- Extra 3-year warranty when registered