The Cineluxe Backpack 21 fits professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached, and It meets most international airline carry-on regulations. This is the first ever video camera backpack developed with a quick access “doctor bag” style opening. The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a protective lens pillow and a camera security strap. To ensure the Backpack 21 is comfortable to carry even when fully loaded, it features Tenba’s ventilated Airflow back panel and Pivot-Fit™ harness straps that automatically adjust for different shoulder and body types.
Key Feature of Tenba Cineluxe Backpack 21 – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – Professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs up to 18 inches (46 cm) long, from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening – Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle. Camera can be stored with baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
- Expedition-Grade Harness – Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with Airflow channels and padded hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won’t compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Hip belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Flex-Core Dividers – Tenba’s exclusive dividers made with aluminum reinforcement are both rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch and Wraps – Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.