The Cineluxe Backpack 24 fits professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs from ARRI, Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others. The interior height (12 in/30 cm) and length (21 in/53 cm) enables camera rigs to be stored with baseplate, matte box, monitor, mic and battery attached, ready to shoot. This is the first ever video camera backpack developed with a quick access “doctor bag” style opening. The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a protective lens pillow and a camera security strap. To ensure the Backpack 24 is comfortable to carry even when fully loaded, it features Tenba’s ventilated Airflow back panel and Pivot-Fit™ harness straps that automatically adjust for different shoulder and body types.
Key Feature of Tenba Cineluxe Backpack 24 – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – Professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs up to 20 inches (51 cm) long, from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening – Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle. Camera can be stored with baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
- Expedition-Grade Harness – Pivot-Fit shoulder harness with Airflow channels and padded hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won’t compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Hip belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Flex-Core Dividers – Tenba’s exclusive dividers made with aluminum reinforcement are both rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch and Wraps – Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.