The Cineluxe Roller 21 fits professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached, and at 21 inches (53 cm) tall, it meets most international airline carry-on regulations. This is the first ever video camera rolling case developed with a quick access “doctor bag” style opening, and it features specially developed shock absorbing wheels for a super smooth ride. It also has a unique interior floor that has been molded with deeper sections to fit camera baseplates and to help maximize the interior depth. The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a protective lens pillow and a camera security strap.
Key Feature of Tenba Cineluxe Roller 21 – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – Professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs up to 18 inches (46 cm) long, from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening – Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle. Camera can be stored with baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
- Shock-Absorbing Wheels – Specially developed wheels provide a super smooth ride and are user replaceable.
- Flex-Core Dividers – Tenba’s exclusive dividers made with aluminum reinforcement are both rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch and Wraps – Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.