The Cineluxe Shoulder Bag 24 fits professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs from ARRI, Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others. The interior height (12 in/30 cm) and length (21 in/53 cm) enables camera rigs to be stored with baseplate, matte box, monitor, mic and battery attached, ready to shoot. The bag includes two padded wraps and a padded zippered pouch, as well as a protective lens pillow and a camera security strap. Due to its leather-trimmed handle and silicone-coated non-slip shoulder strap, the bag is comfortable to carry even when fully loaded.
Key Feature of Tenba Cineluxe Shoulder Bag 24 – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – Professional camcorders, cinema cameras and ENG rigs up to 20 inches (51 cm) long, from Sony, Canon, RED, Blackmagic and others, with matte box and other accessories attached.
- Fast Doctor Bag Opening – Extra wide opening allows unobstructed access to gear through only one quick zipper down the middle. Camera can be stored with baseplate, microphone and/or matte box attached.
- Flex-Core Dividers – Tenba’s exclusive dividers made with aluminum reinforcement are both rigid and flexible, providing a secure separation between cameras and lenses while also being bendable and repositionable.
- Protective Pouch and Wraps – Soft padded wraps and zippered pouch protect lenses and delicate accessories and allow them to be safely stored alongside camera rigs to maximize the interior storage space.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon (exterior), ripstop nylon (interior), seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.