Tenba Roadies are built for protection, durability and discretion. They are designed to move DSLRs, cine cameras and lighting gear to any location, through the strictest carry-on and travel regulations, and do it all without drawing unwanted attention. The Roadie backpacks offer excellent mobility when photo and video gear needs to be moved over rough, wet, rocky or sandy terrain — where normal wheeled cases would not work well.
Each case is built for the demanding professional, with ballistic nylon exteriors, durable YKK® zippers, stress point reinforcements and infinitely-configurable interiors. Roadies are exquisitely crafted with distinctive yet discreet good looks. All materials and components have been carefully selected to ensure the case delivers years of reliable protection and use.
Key Feature of Tenba Roadie Backpack 20 – Black
- Camera/Laptop Gear Capacity – 2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to Pro size with grip) with 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm f2.8), or Canon, RED, Sony cine camera with 3-5 lenses, plus audio gear (headphones, recorder), tripod, monopod or shotgun mic, and a laptop up to 17 inches (43 cm). Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- International Carry-On – Complies with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on regulations.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Access to the main camera compartment is located on the harness side, which provides safety and security when working in unfamiliar or crowded locations. Equipment cannot be removed from the front side while the bag is being carried.
- Expedition-Grade Harness – Contoured shoulder harness and hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won’t compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Hip belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Sleek, Discrete Case for Photographers and Filmmakers – Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.