Tenba Roadies are built for protection, durability and worry-free transportation. They are designed to move mirrorless, DSLR and cine cameras, as well as long lenses and lighting gear, to any location, through the strictest carry-on and travel regulations, and do it all without drawing unwanted attention. Roadies include unique “industry first” features like a removable camera/lens module, a pocket for a mobile battery charger, and a carry-on Air Case model that is shippable, checkable and uncrushable. Features vary by model and size.
Each case is built for the demanding professional, with ballistic nylon exteriors, durable YKK® zippers, stress point reinforcements and infinitely-configurable interiors. Roadies are exquisitely crafted with distinctive yet discreet good looks. All materials and components have been carefully selected to ensure the case delivers years of reliable protection and use.
Key Feature of Tenba Roadie Roller 24 – Black
- Camera/Laptop Gear Capacity – 2 DSLR cameras (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 600mm 4.0), laptop up to 17 inches (43 cm).
- A Complete Rolling Studio – Due to its larger-than-carry-on dimensions, the Roadie Roller 24 can efficiently carry large systems in a single case. Cameras and lenses can be stored along with flash and lighting systems. 70-200mm 2.8 lenses will fit standing vertically to maximize interior storage. This is an all-in-one case for location shoots.
- Removable Padded Camera Insert – Allows a camera and 2-3 lenses to be carried independently inside any bag of your choosing. Insert can be paired with Tenba’s Packlite 10 travel bag (636-228) to create a portable camera bag solution.
- Quick Access Battery Pocket – Rear zippered pocket can hold most common portable batteries for charging mobile phones and other portable devices. Twin zippers allow cables to be easily threaded out of the pocket.
- Sleek, Discrete Case for Photographers and Filmmakers – Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.