Shootout’s amazing Pivot-Fit harness automatically adjusts to different shoulder and body shapes, and along with the ventilated airflow back panel and supportive hip belt, it is comfortable enough for all-day carry. The belt is even removable so you can slim down the bag when you want to. And the harness side also includes an adjustable trolley strap so you can piggyback the pack onto your rolling luggage.
The bags are built with lightweight, water-repellant nylon and they have a special TPU-coated base that’s even more water and abrasion resistant. The side pockets are made from tear-resistant mesh and they’re deep and stretchy enough for a large water bottle. Every pack comes with a silver/black reversible rain cover so you can either reflect heat off the bag or blend in when necessary.
Key Feature of Tenba Shootout 14L Slim Backpack – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – 1-2 Mirrorless or compact DSLR cameras with 3-5 lenses (up to 70-200mm 2.8). Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Secure Rear Camera Access – Camera gear is secured up against the user’s back so that nothing can be removed from the front or sides of the pack while traveling. Rear access also allows the pack to be swung around to the front to exchange gear without ever removing the pack from your body.
- Pivot-Fit™ Airflow Harness – Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder and body shapes for a custom fit. Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D air mesh for all-day carrying comfort.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent nylon, YKK® zippers and clips, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Tablet or Hydration Bladder Compatible – Fits an Apple® iPad® or similar tablet up to 10 inches (25 cm), or a Camelbak® or similar style hydration reservoir up to 100 ounces.