Shootout’s amazing Pivot-Fit harness automatically adjusts to different shoulder and body shapes, and along with the ventilated airflow back panel and supportive hip belt, it is comfortable enough for all-day carry. The belt is even removable so you can slim down the bag when you want to. And the harness side also includes an adjustable trolley strap so you can piggyback the pack onto your rolling luggage.
The bags are built with lightweight, water-repellant nylon and they have a special TPU-coated base that’s even more water and abrasion resistant. The side pockets are made from tear-resistant mesh and they’re deep and stretchy enough for a large water bottle. Every pack comes with a silver/black reversible rain cover so you can either reflect heat off the bag or blend in when necessary.
Key Feature of Tenba Shootout 32L Backpack – Black
- Camera Gear Capacity – 1-2 Mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to Pro size with grip) with 5-7 lenses, up to attached 400mm 2.8. Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- Quick Side Camera Access – Allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. Side access channel fits a gripped DSLR with an attached 70–200mm 2.8 lens.
- Pivot-Fit™ Airflow Harness – Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder and body shapes for a custom fit. Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D air mesh for all-day carrying comfort.
- Durability and Weather Resistance – Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent nylon, YKK® zippers and clips, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve – Protects a laptop up to 17 inches (43 cm).