Tenba’s Air Cases have been battle-tested worldwide for nearly 40 years, which is why thousands of photographers and filmmakers trust them to protect their gear through the worst abuses of travel and shipping. The Air Case is strong enough to stand on, even when empty, yet it can withstand more than 400 pounds (180 kg) on top.
Tenba’s patented wall construction comprises multiple layers — a water-repellant ballistic nylon outer shell, air-channeled panels to disperse the shock from hits and drops, closed-cell foam to absorb any remaining shock and vibration, and finally, a durable interior lining that will survive the gear being moved in and out of the case thousands of times.
Key Feature of Tenba Transport Air Case W/ Wheels For Eizo 27-inch Display – Black
- Gear Capacity – EIZO 27-inch ColorEdge or FlexScan Display with monitor hood.
- Shippable and Airline Checkable – Rigid enough to ship, light enough to carry on location.
- Hard Case Safety – Air Cases provide the strength and rigidity of a hard case at a fraction of the weight. They are strong enough to withstand more than 400 pounds (180 kg) stacked on top, yet they weigh up to 35% less than a typical plastic hard case.
- Heavy-Duty Wheels – Corner mounted wheels give the case a wide wheelbase and ensure excellent stability when rolling.
- Custom-Fitted Divider System – Foam dividers provide a tight, protective fit for an EIZO display, and a zippered pouch is included to protect the monitor hood.