The Tokina atx-i 11-20mm F2.8 CF is an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens which, alongside the Tokina 11-16mm atx-i are the only two f2.8 fast ultra-wide-angle zoom lenses designed for APS-C sized DSLR cameras in the current market. The 11-20mm encompasses the popular wide-angle focal lengths (Full Frame Equiv 18mm, 21mm, 24mm, 28mm) demanded by the landscape, architectural and astrophotographers which makes this lens the most attractive wide-angle choice for consumers.
A constant maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range will help to achieve great results in low light conditions, greater depth of field control and easy manual focusing.
Features of the Tokina atx-i 11-20mm f2.8 CF Lens
- Ultra-wide 11-20mm focal length: Ideal for shooting landscapes, interiors, nightscapes, group shots, weddings
- Constant maximum aperture of f/2.8: Great performance in low light conditions, exceptional depth of field control and easy manual management. A valuable feature for stills and video shooters.
- Excellent optical performance: Edge-to-edge sharpness, reduced flares and ghosting, excellent contrast.
- Internal Focus: No problems with lens balancing and using graduated or polarizing filters.
- New water-repellent coating: Easy to wipe and maintain the front element clean
- One-touch Focus Clutch mechanism: Easy AF/MF switching without interruption of the shooting process
- Greatly balanced cost performance: Reasonable pricing compared to a high level of performance
- Supplied with lens hood
- 4 Year Warranty