Bushnell Nitro 10×25 Binoculars are built to deliver even more with ED Prime Glass lenses that deliver true-to-life colour. Plus, the proprietary EXO Barrier lens coating and rubber armour housing protect the binoculars from just about anything hunters could ever encounter. They are also built to withstand every environment.
The fully multi-coated optics deliver bright, high-contrast images with minimal eyestrain. Nitro laser rangefinders are next-level, with range extending to 1 mile and beyond. Forged polymer armour housings and EXO Barrier protective coatings on the lenses ensure that Nitro laser rangefinders perform, rain or shine.
ED Prime Extra-Low flourite glass delivers amazing colour, resolution and contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and colour-fringing to bring out the most distinct details possible in low-light conditions.
P3C prism chase coating is a chemical coating applied to the prisms to enhance resolution and contrast for the brightest and clearest images possible.
The ultra wide band coating is an anti-reflection coating process that is customized for every lens element in the optical path, in order to allow the best possible light from the front glass all the way back to the eyepiece. The result? Optimum brightness and true colour across the light spectrum.
Lead-free glass means Bushnell used no lead in the class lenses or prisms. By using environmentally friendly materials, Bushnell is not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, they are doing their part to keep them beautiful.
Features of the Bushnell Nitro 10×25 Binoculars
- ENHANCED OPTICAL SYSTEM FOR MORE LIGHT TRANSMISSION An all glass, fully multi-coated optical system combined with ED Prime glass lenses enhances contrast, resolution, and light transmission.
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY AND CLARITY WITH PC3 COATED BAK-4 PRISMS High quality BAK-4 prisms with PC3 prism phase coatings make sure light paths are intact through the binocular making sure colors are accurate and clarity of the image is retained.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF CONSTRUCTION PX7 waterproof construction is tested by submerging at 1 meter for 30 minutes without any penetration. The incorporation of IPX7 rating means these binoculars are ready to take on the nastiest conditions and the roughest elements.
- SEE CLEARLY IN ANY WEATHER CONDITION WITH EXO™ BARRIER LENS PROTECTION EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- NON-SLIP AGGRESSIVE TEXTURE FOR CONFIDENT GRIP AND RUBBER HOUSING FOR DROP PROTECTION Updated ergonomics with non-slip soft touch rubber and easy grip texture. Easy grip runners where grip counts and texture along the sides and bridge of the binocular reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident in-hand feel….even with one hand.
- COMPACT ROOF PRISM DESIGN Roof prism design for a more streamlined, compact binocular, easier to hold and more compact to store.
IPX7 WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION
All of the binoculars in the H2O line feature a waterproof and fogproof sealed housing that can withstand immersion in up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without taking on any water. These binoculars are ready for any adventure no matter how wet and wild it gets.
ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY AND CLARITY WITH PC3 COATED BAK-4 PRISMS
Roof prisms allow for a more compact binocular, but also introduce more reflections in the light path that can cause color inaccuracy and reduced resolution. We use high quality BAK-4 prisms with PC3 prism phase coatings make sure light paths are intact through the binocular making sure colors are accurate and clarity of the image is retained.
IMPROVED LIGHT TRANSMISSION AND RESOLUTION WITH ED PRIME GLASS
ED Prime glass ensure you have a crisp image in extreme lighting situations that can cause reduced resolution and color fringing on the edges of objects. ED Prime glass helps the optical system manage this information and reduce mirage and these optical artifacts providing a clearer image.
KEEP YOUR IMAGE CLEAR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT WITH EXO™ BARRIER LENS PROTECTION
EXO Barrier is molecularly bonded to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition. If anything was to settle on the lens, a simple burst of air can clear most objects without requiring you to touch the glass surfaces.
Specifications of the Bushnell Nitro 10×25 Binoculars
|Item ID (SKU)||BN1025G|
|Magnification x Objective Lens||10×25|
|Close Focus (ft./m)||6 ft. / 1.8 m|
|Exit Pupil (in./mm)||2.5 in. / 63.5 mm|
|Eye Relief (in./mm)||15 in. / 381.0 mm|
|Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.)||275 ft.|
|Length (in./mm)||4.4 in. / 112.0 mm|
|Weight (oz./g)||9.3 oz / 265.0 g|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Water Resistant||Yes, IPX7 Waterproof|
|Gas Purged||Yes, Nitrogen|
|Lens Coatings||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Protective Lens Coating||EXO Barrier|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Adapts to Tripod||No|
|Ed Prime Glass||Yes|