Godox AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash Kit
Pick up the product from our store
Free delivery on orders over £50
Get your item on the next working day!
Next Working Day
- Why Buy From Campkins:
- Payment Methods:
Featuring wireless control via the 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′ and 1200Ws of power, the Godox AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash Kit is an impressive lighting tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic.
It offers up to nine steps of output power in Manual flash mode, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 36V/5200mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 500 full-power flashes that make it suitable in outdoor or location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD1200Pro recycles to full power in just two seconds and features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second with action-stopping flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,860 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range.
Besides these impressive specs, in Stroboscopic Mode it’s capable of 100 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 40W LED modeling lamp with three selectable modes draws negligible power and helps previsualize your captured image.
Features of the Godox AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash Kit
- Fully Support TTL and HSS: enjoying the same GODOX 2.4G wireless X system, compatible with 7 major camera brands with TTL autoflash system; Plus, with HSS, your can freeze motion, overpower the sun and the ambient light, exploring more photography possibilities.
- Precise Control and Stable Output: you can precisely control the power setting in 0.1 stop increment from 1/256 to full power; You can freeze the motion, instant movement and so on with fast recycling time (0.01-2 seconds) and short flash duration (up to 1/10860 seconds); Enables you to deliver professional, nature and pristine results in any application, as the accurate color temperature over the whole power range (drifting ±75K under stable color temperature mode)
- The Perfect Battery Configuration: WB1200H (36V/5200mAh) large battery capacity offers 500 flashes at 1/1 power, 1000 flashes at 1/2, 2000 flashes at 1/4, 4000 flashes at 1/8, …, allowing to work in large photography workload.
- Small Flash Head, Big Versatility: lightweight flash head with the Bowens mount allows you to attach various modifiers; Steplessly dimmable 40Ws LED modeling light provides clear preview of the light, and enables to take short video; Excellent cooling system.
- Portable and Compact, Easy to Take: AD1200Pro is in a compact and portable design, thanks to the excellent battery-powered system, AD1200Pro is a perfect combination of power and portability, easy for you to take it ererywhere.
Specifications of the Godox AD1200Pro Battery Powered Flash Kit
- Model: AD12000 Pro TTL Power Pack Kit
- Flash Mode: M/Multi (Wireless Off); TTL/M/Multi (Slave Unit of Radio Transmission)
- Compatible Cameras under Radio Transmission (as Slave Unit):
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, FUJIFILM, Pentax cameras
- Guide No. (1/1 Output): 124 (m ISO 100, with high-efficiency standard reflector)
- Flash Duration Time: 1/220s-1/10860s
- Power: 1200Ws
- Power Output: 1/256-1/1
- Multi Flash: Yes (Times: 100; Hz: 100)
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Yes, Adjust on the Trigger
- Sync Mode: HSS (up to 1/8000s), First-Curtain Sync, Second-Curtain Sync
- Delay Flash: 0.01-30s
- Mask: Yes
- Fan: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- Modeling Light: 40W
- Optic Slave Flash: S1/S2
- Flash Duration Indication: Yes
- Display: LCD Panel
- Wireless Flash Function: Slave, Off
- Controllable Slave Groups: 2.4G, 5 Groups: A,B,C,D,E
- Transmission Range (approx.): 2.4G, 100m
- Channels: 2.4G, 32 Channels: 1-32
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery (36V/5200mAh)
- Flash Times in Full Power: 500
- Recycling Time: 0.01-2s
- Battery Level Indicator: Yes
- Energy-Saving: Power off automatically after 30-120mins of idle operation
- Sync Triggering Mode: 3.5mm Sync Cord
- Color Temperature: 5600K±200K
- Flash Head Dimension: 12.5 * 23 * 20cm / 4.9 * 9.1 * 7.9inch (including the reflector)
- 1 * AD1200Pro TTL Power Pack
- 1 * Flash Head
- 1 * Lithium Battery
- 1 * Battery Charger
- 1 * Power Cable
- 1 * Reflector
- 1 * Glass Lamp Cover
- 1 * Rolling Case
- 1 * Carrying Case
- 1 * Instruction Manual
Note: 3.5mm sync line is not included.
Delivering/Collecting Your Order
We aim to deliver your product within 3-5 working days. Should there be any delay or an issue with stock availability we will contact you asap.
If you have specific delivery/order instruction you can write these in the order notes at checkout.
Collecting Your Order:
Sometimes you’ll want something even quicker than we can deliver. That’s why we offer you the option to order online and collect in-store. Before coming in to collect please call or email us to ensure stock is available.
For more information regarding delivery please see our delivery page.
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
We do ask when returning to use a reputable courier with a tracking service and the item to be fully insured. Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Ask us how we can offer you more value for your money. We’re always looking for the best price, even if we’re saving a couple of pounds. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. Our Price Match Promise
- We only price match against websites from retailers in the UK
- The product on our competitor’s site needs to be exactly the same as the one on our site
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 10 days
- We don’t price match against other trade sites
- Unfortunately, we can’t price match if you’re using a finance plan.
- We may not able to price match the item but there are other ways we can bring better value to your potential purchase.
Paypal 0% Interest-Free Credit:
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase. Find out more
- Add products to your basket
- Checkout with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit
- Apply for PayPal Credit and get an instant decision.
If you are approved you can complete your purchase immediately Representative example: Representative 19.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200. Subject to Status. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.