With impressive performance and freedom from the AC outlet, the Godox AD300Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash is a great asset on location or in the studio. With its monolight form factor and weight of just 1.25 Kg, the flash is ready to travel.
Its lithium-ion battery will give you up to 300 full power flashes with recycle times from 0.01 to 1.5 seconds with a 9-stop power range and high-speed sync times as short as 1/8000 second. It additionally has action-stopping flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10200 seconds.
It was clever of Godox to employ an LED modeling light for low drain on the battery but this one is variable from 3000 to 6000K in 10 steps, making it definitely usable for video. As if all of this isn’t enough the AD300pro has a built-in 32-channel receiver with 5 groups for wireless control with a separately-purchased transmitter. The flash comes with a reflector, battery, charger, and a carry bag.
Features of the Godox AD300Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash
- Small Size, Light Weight and Powerful: Powerful 300W Strobe in Thoughtful Design New on-demand, small size, light weight and high wattage new strobe that is what we strive for create. 1.25 kg even with battery included. Powerful but small, the AD30OPro really stands out from the crowd.300ws high power, 0.01-1.5s recycle time, 320 pops at full power, stable color temperature
- Unlimited flexibility: Combined with the dimmable two-color LED modeling light to facilitate your preview and blending with the ambient light, you can also use Godox AD300Pro with S2 bowens holder to get zoom, You can also buy adapter rings other brands to be compatible with more accessories, for example Bowens, Broncolor, Profoto, Elinchrom, etc to achieve more variable light effect control; Equipped with an AD-E2 support, which allows photographers to adjust angles continuously
- High Performance and Large Capacity Battery: With rechargeable lithium battery, up to 320 full power flashes, you can focus on how to get the most out of your day and get more work done. The battery charges in less than 2.5 hours.
- Great TTL Auto Flash Compatibility: Godox AD300Pro is compatible with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL Autoflash, Sony, FUJIFILM, Olympus and Panasonic TTL Autoflash System. With the master ＆ slave function, the AD300Pro can be used in combination with Godox TTL camera flashes, TTL outdoor flashes, etc
- Easy to Use: Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with 2.4G X system. use Godox X2 / Xpro trigger to easily trigger wireless strobe and control all settings. Easy to use buttons control a full range of functions such as reliable channel triggering. The LCD panel display clearly displays the status of the strobes, so you always have control of the group lighting setup
Specifications of the Godox AD300Pro Witstro All-in-One Outdoor Flash
|Wireless Slave Unit Mode||Radio transmission mode (compatible with Nikon & Canon & Sony& Fujifilm & Olympus & Panasonic & Pentax )|
|Flash Mode||Wireless off(M/Multi); Slave unit of radio transmission(TTL/ M/Multi)|
|Flash Duration||1/220 to 1/10200 seconds|
|Power Output||Power Output: 9 steps: 1/256~1/1|
|Stroboscopic Flash||Provided (up to 90 times, 99Hz)|
|Exposure Compensation (FEC)||Adjust the parameters in the 2.4G remote control|
|Sync mode||High-speed Sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), First-Curtain Sync, Second-Curtain Sync|
|Delay Flash||0.01~30 seconds|
|Modeling Lamp (LED)||12W; Color temperature: 3000-6000K±500K; Light brightness: 1 to 10 levels|
|Optic Slave Flash||S1/S2|
|Flash Duration Indication||√|
|Wireless flash function||Slave, Off|
|Controllable Slave Groups||5 (A/B/C/D/E)|
|Transmission range (approx.)||100m|
|Power Supply||Lithium battery pack (14.4V/2600mAh)|
|Full Power Flashes||Approx. 300|
|Recycle Time||Approx. 0.01-1.5s|
|Power Indication||Power standby automatically after approx. 30 minutes of idle operation.|
|Sync Triggering Mode||3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port|
|Stable Color Temperature||Change within ±100K over the entire power range in color temperature mode.|