The Hahnel Viper TTL For Canon Cameras from hahnel provides multi-group wireless flash control to Canon cameras. It operates with a 2.4 GHz frequency with a range of 328′. The system uses Digital Channel Matching to quickly and reliably connect up to three groups of receivers with a transmitter and avoid interference from other devices.
Flash output can be set via the transmitter for each group from 1/1 to 1/128 with intermediate stops of ±0.3 and ±0.7 for more exacting control over your lighting. This is all shown on the transmitter’s backlit LCD display. Additionally, a manual mode is available for setting options on the flash itself and there is a pass-through hot shoe on the transmitter for TTL control of a mounted flash.
The receiver features both 2.5mm and mini-USB ports for connecting to flash units and the mini-USB ports on both units can be used for external power or firmware updates. Both the transmitter and receiver unit runs on two AA batteries.
Key Feature of Hahnel Viper TTL For Canon
- Control up to three groups of flash guns, each group comprising of one or more flash units
- TTL, Manual and Multi (Stroboscopic) mode control
- LCD indicates user-friendly status of each group
- TTL Pass Through – hot shoe on transmitter allows E-TTL speedlight’s or other TTL systems such as Canon ST-E3 or Tuff TTL to be combined with the Viper
- DCM (Digital Channel Matching) to provide reliable connections
- Over 100m range
- microUSB socket for firmware upgrade
- Compatible with original speedlights and the MODUS 600RT MK II & MODUS 360RT
- Easily adjust mode and values on a group by group basis
For more Hahnel products see here.