The standard zoom redefined
Sony FE 24-70mm f2.8 G Master Lens has constant F2.8 24-70mm zoom with an unprecedented union of high resolution and creamy bokeh.
A new era of standard zoom performance
No-compromises design and technology in a new constant F2.8 zoom lens that can fully utilize the performance potential of current and future high-resolution camera bodies.
Unprecedented resolution and detail
An XA (extreme aspherical) element with superlative surface precision works with ED elements for an extraordinary resolution that can capture breathtaking texture and detail.
Bright, fast F2.8 at any focal length
Keep exposure settings constant throughout the zoom range to maintain low-light capability or action-stopping shutter speeds with consistently spectacular image quality.
The precise focus at blazing speed
Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) minimizes spurious motion while refined algorithms enhance AF operation speed. Smooth and quiet for movies as well as stills.
Professional lens control features
A focus mode switch, focus hold button, and zoom lock switch provides professional control for a wide range of shooting situations.
Features About the Sony FE 24-70mm f2.8 G Master Lens
- The ultimate choice for professionals
- Ideal for portrait, travel and event photographers
- Newly developed XA element for the ultimate resolution and bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM for quick and accurate autofocus
- Dust and moisture resistant design
- Comes with Sony Nano AR Coating which eliminates flare and ghosting
- Features circular 9-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
What’s in the box?
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony ALC-SH141 Lens Hood
- Sony ALC-F82S 82mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Sample Images of the Sony FE 24-70mm f2.8 G Master Lens
|Filter Thread Size (mm)||82|
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)||70|
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)||24|
|Lens Mount||Sony FE|
|Lens Type||Standard Zoom|
|Maximum Aperture – Tele||2.8|
|Maximum Aperture – Wide||2.8|
|Number of Lens Elements||18|
|Number of Lens Groups||13|
|Sensor Format||Full Frame|
|Minimum Focus Distance (m)||0.38|