The EOS 6D Mark II uses a 26.2-megapixel full-frame sensor to deliver superb image quality, extra depth-of-field control and better low-light performance. It’s superb for portraits – with 6.5 fps continuous shooting that lets you capture fleeting expressions. The EOS 6D Mark II’s compact design makes it a great choice for landscape, travel and reportage photography too.
The small full-frame camera with a big heart
This benchmark DSLR design has protective seals against dust and moisture and feels instantly familiar, so it’ll slot in alongside your existing EOS gear.
Your next creative steps in photography
Portrait photographers will love the shallow depth-of-field that the EOS 6D Mark II’s full-frame sensor delivers, and its ability to capture momentary expressions at 6.5 frames per second. When shooting landscapes, the camera’s 26.2-megapixel sensor captures images packed with detail and dynamic range, for images that exude life-like depth and clarity.
Precision focusing for critical sharpness
Advanced autofocus uses 45 cross-type points to focus with pin-point accuracy, even in conditions as dark as moonlight. Shoot with confidence when working with shallow depth of field, and track dynamic subjects as they move around the frame.
Your window on the world
The EOS 6D Mark II’s large pentaprism viewfinder shows a remarkably clear view of the world, letting you forge natural relationships with your subjects and shoot more instinctively.
Compose from any angle
It’s easy to shoot from low-down angles or above the heads of large grounds, thanks to the EOS 6D Mark II’s Vari-Angle screen, which flips out and rotates in either direction. Try using it at waist level for more natural portraits.
Built-in GPS* tracks your every move
Geotag each image you shoot with your current location – wherever you are in the world. It’s great for retracing your steps when location scouting, or writing accurate image captions to describe your adventures.
Designed to work hand-in-hand with your smart devices
The EOS 6D Mark II uses Bluetooth® to make a Wi-Fi connection with your smart device** easy to set up. Browse and select images on your device’s screen, then share them with friends. Your device can be used as a remote camera control too – including live view.
Cinematic Full HD movies
Shoot superb quality Full HD movies, with the shallow depth-of-field look that is characteristic of professional video. Dual Pixel CMOS AF adjusts smoothly to keep moving objects sharp without distracting, abrupt changes in focus, and a built-in 5-axis Digital Stabilizer smoothes out unwanted camera movement. 4K time-lapse movies can be created in-camera, capturing the movement of slowly changing scenes in incredible detail.
Features About the Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Capture rich detail, even in the bright highlights and dark shadows of a landscape, with a 26.2-megapixel full-frame sensor
- Shoot with extra shallow depth of field to isolate pin-sharp subjects against a smooth blurred background – ideal for portraiture
- Tell stories with your pictures, even in low light. Max ISO 40,000 (expandable to ISO 102,400) sensitivity lets you shoot handheld without flash
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF focuses just as confidently when shooting stills of movies in Live View mode.
- Capture smooth super-steady 60p Full HD movies, with in-camera 5-axis digital stabilisation
- Grab that decisive moment, shooting continuous bursts of images at 6.5 fps
- The EOS 6D Mark II is a superb travel companion, with built-in GPS¹ and portable design that’s no larger than a camera with an APS-C sensor
- Share images from your smart device and control your camera remotely, using Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi²
- Enjoy a bright, real-time view when shooting, thanks to the EOS 6D Mark II’s large, bright optical viewfinder with intelligent information overlay.
- Comes with the free Canon Photo Companion app. Enjoy personalised content, challenges and inspiration to guide you along your photography journey, the perfect partner for any visual storyteller.
- Comes with the free Canon Camera Connect app. Connect your camera to your Apple or Android device for remote shooting and to easily download your photos, ready for sharing.
What’s in the box?
- EOS 6D Mark II Body Black
- Eyecup Eb
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Camera Strap
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Charger LC-E6E
- User Manual kit